Sunday 8 January 2012

Basketball Tip for 08.01.2012

Excellent day yesterday on our 2 WINNING FA cup tips. Today we have 1 NBA match for you:

***STAR BET***
1.LA Lakers to beat Memphis Grizzlies @ odds of 1.31  Win
***STAR BET***



I was happy to hear that people are taking this blog so seriously. I set it up as a bit of fun and I find it rather amusing that people are slating it so much. I feel I should reply to a few of the criticisms.

1. The blog isn't a paid service, and as stated it was set-up as a bit of fun to see if I could provide winning bets (which I am doing) on Basketball, Golf and Football. I don't tell people how much money to put on any particular bet and I don't think it's fair to do so.

2. It's a new blog. Obviously, if you are just starting out with something you need to be given a chance.

I don't appreciate the comments left by Cassini and Fulltimebettingblog. I totally understand they can write whatever they want on their blogs, but I'd appreciate it if they let mine be and didn't criticise the games I suggest. Maybe I sense a pang of jealousy.


3. I haven't posted any historical results, because it's only been going properly since January this year.


Happy New year everyone and happy betting.

FGTip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment